11. Currency notes deposited in the currency chest are the property of ____?
12. A fixed deposit receipt is kept with the bank for its safety, is known as ___?
13. Who among the following is the primary regulator of Banking business?
14. The main business of banks is to accept deposits from the public. However, a bank can refuse to permit opening an account on behalf of _______:
15. Banks are required to monitor transactions of suspicious nature for reporting to the authorities under anti- money laundering measures. The purpose of reporting is:
Read More Section(Banking Awareness Miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.