21. Section 6(A) of B.R. Act has given the list of ancillary services which can be rendered by a Bank under the Banking Regulation Act. in the event that a Bank wants to undertake any other services (other than the list):
22. Banking Companies are prohibited under Sec 8 of banking Regulation Act to sell and purchase securities. Yet Banks are selling securities (of the customer) which are under pledge as permitted by:
23. Cryptocurrency is a _______ .
24. Computer Emergency Response Team India comes under ___________.
25. Which country did not participated in the 44th World Economic Forum ?
26. Which panel is scrutinizing applications for new bank licences.
27. Which one is not the most common objective of Banking regulations ?
28. Which statement is not correct about Capital Adequacy Ratio ?
29. In which year India become a member of Financial Action Task Force ?
30. __________ was appointed by PM in July 2012 to look into taxation of IT sector.
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.