71. What is the maximum period for which domestic term deposits are normally accepted by banks in our country?
72. What does the letter ‘L’ stands for in the term LAF commonly used in financial/economic news?
73. Monetary Policy as an arm of the economic policy is administered by
74. A scheduled bank must be
75. Kapoor committee, 1999 is related to ____.
76. Which of the following institution is meant for small and medium enterprises?
77. Under the second phase of nationalization, 07 banks were nationalized. Their deposits were over ________ crore.
78. The tag line ‘A friend you can bank on’ is of which bank?
79. Who is having the major stakes in NABARD?
80. Gilt-edged securities market is the market for government and semi-government securities. These securities carry
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.