1. First Train started in India?
2. In which year the practice of presenting the railway budget separate from the general budget (or vice versa in true sense) started in India?
3. How much distance was travelled by first train of India?
4. In which Governor - General's reign railway lines in India were established?
5. What is the width of broad gauge railway line in India?
6. Shatabdi Express train was started in ________.
7. Which is the shortest station name in Indian Railways?
8. A separate Railway Budget, which is different from the General Budget, was first introduced in 1924 on the basis of recommendations of the 10 - member:
9. The shuttle train service between Lahore and ________ railway station resumed its operation on 15 December after a gap of 22 years.
10. Diesel locomotives are built in?
Read More Section(Indian Railway)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Railway. To get more questions visit other sections.