61. ___________tests have proven to be particularly good predictors for jobs that require
62. Although many authors experience difficulty in distinguishing between personnel management and HRM, it can be argued that HRM is the elevation of personnel management to a more ________ Level.
63. HRM is more___________ whereas Personnel Management is slightly narrow
64. The term used before the language of modern HRM was
65. Which of the following is not a function normally performed by HR department?
Read More Section(Human Resource Management (HRM))
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.