16. ________ issues tend to be well disguised.
17. ________ suggests Human Resource Strategy in itself may not be effective.
18. Pettigrew & Whipp identified ________ central factors for managing change successfully.
19. ________ executives take a full part in the strategic planning process.
20. ________ aims to put a financial measure on an organisation's intellectual capital.
Read More Section(Human Resource Management (HRM))
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.