31. In a re-engineering programme, when a process changes so does the ________ of the concerned employee.
32. Union leaders at different levels & at federations are elected on ________
33. ______ is the simple act of comparison & learning for organisational improvement
34. _______ can be defined as a written record of the duties, responsibilities and conditions of job.
35. Under training and development plan, the form is to be prepared in ________ form.
Read More Section(Human Resource Management (HRM))
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.